lundi 22 juillet 2019

The right to be wrong: Public opinions, private data and Twitter's proposed flagging policy

I’ve received numerous requests to comment on Twitter’s new plan to start flagging what it considers abusive content from verified government officials, representatives and candidates. Like any other decent, rational, halfway intelligent person, I’ve thought twice about what my comments might be -- and if I really want to comment at all. Easy access to the internet, the speed of information and the permanent availability of whatever we might post gives most people pause. What do I want to say about this issue? Do my comments contribute something worthwhile to the conversation? Who might be influenced or offended by my… [Continue Reading]


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire